Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cinnamon bun















The original recipe suggests individual buns fitted in muffin pan. That looks lovely and is a twist from what we see in stores. But this should as well be cut and served as a cake. The bread is butter-rich and soft so I can cut it with serrated knife easily. So, here comes the round shape that I fitted in a 9-inch pan.


I have plenty of nuts to choose from but I love walnuts, cashews and almonds. A handful of each....no mercy.

A scoop of vanilla icecreme would be a complement . And no, I was not counting calories while digging my fork in it.

Oh...for those who wanna make this at home, here's the link for recipe with photos. Thank you Elise for a great recipe.
http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/001734cinnamon_sticky_buns.php

No comments: